Pages

Sunday, 9 January 2011

GLEE - "Teenage Dream" Full Performance!

This brings me back to an alternate reality high school. every gay boys teenage dream (at least this ones). I hope they dont bing more people in glee after the cast graduates, it just wont be the same with out rachel and kurt and brittany. Is it really true that when the cast graduates they would bring in more people? i can't imagine glee without finn or rachel?



I heard somewhere that Tufts University's 'Beelzebubs' did the backing vocals on this song. I already loved this version of the song before hearing that, and now it just makes me love this song even more. I love the Asian guy who opens his mouth REALLY wide. Makes me laugh every time...I've been a fan of Darren Criss since way before Glee even was a thought. I love him. Look up Starkid and A Very Potter Musical and you'll figure out why he got to where he is now. He's not only an amazing singer and actor but also song writer. Also look up his album Human. He's incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment